Flash Point: Fire Rescue
A downloadable game
Take charge of a team of firefighters in the digital version of the acclaimed thematic cooperative board game, Flash Point: Fire Rescue.
Command your highly trained squad through the hazards of a structural fire in this turn based strategy game to rescue the helpless survivors trapped inside.
Every life matters and your primary goal is to find and retrieve the men, women and animals stranded in the burning building. Guide your team through the flames to identify survivors and escort them to safety.
The fire will continue to spread as your team moves through the structure, left unchecked the resultant explosions will start tearing the building apart.
Your team will need to work in unison in order to suppress the flames and safely extract the victims before the building collapses, catastrophically ending all hope of saving any more lives.
The decisions aren’t easy you may need to risk more damage to the building in order to create a direct extraction route, or may have no option but to lead your victim into greater peril in hope of saving them.
RetroEpic has teamed up with the original creators of the board game to ensure a faithful recreation, complete with insidious hot spots, unexpected flash-overs, ominous fires and devastating explosions.
Where can I get Flash Point : Fire Rescue?
We are running a funding campaign on Fig.co right now:
Awards & Recognition
- "Seal of Excellence" Dice Tower
- "2011 Best Game Theme" Dice Tower
- "2011 Best Game Designer" Dice Tower
- "2012 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee" BoardGameGeek
- "2012 Golden Geek Best Thematic Board Game Nominee" BoardGameGeek
- "2012 Hra Roku Nominee" BoardGameGeek
- "2014 Juego del Ano Finalist" BoardGameGeek
- "2013 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Best Family Game Nominee" BoardGameGeek
|Published||25 days ago|
|Tags||Board Game, explosion, fire, firefighting, Team-Based, Turn-based Strategy|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 4|
- Our Fig Crowdfunding Campaign is Live 25 days ago